Saturday 1 June 2013

Chapter 19B: When They Tied the Knot... (final chapter)




Chapter 19B: When They Tied the Knot... (final chapter)



Nanaji stood shell-shocked as he looked into the eyes of the angry brother of Khushi. Khushi was on the verge to cry.. She couldn't believe that her brother had come for her gudiya(doll). Arnav had his arms around her waist holding her tight.. Payal's eyes welled up on seeing her husband. Afterall it had been months since she saw him.

Nanaji: Shyam!

Nanaji faked a smile while Shyam left his hand.

Nanaji: Shyam beta! Tum yahan.. Acha hua tum aee.. (You here.. good you came..)

Shyam: Bas! Mujhe sab pata hai Nanaji... apko kuch kehne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai..(Enough! I know everything Nanaji... You don't need to say anything..)

Khushi: Bhai!

As he heard Khushi, Shyam turned to her doll and smiled with teary eyes. Seconds later, Khushi ran into his arms in tears. Viren and Payal rushed down the stage and approached the siblings.

Khushi: Bhai you are really here? I just cannot believe it!

As she said in between her sobs, Shyam pulled off the hug and raised Khushi's chin up so as to look into her eyes.

Shyam: You cannot believe it? Khushi when you have someone like Arnav who loves you immensely, then everything is possible...

Khushi looked at Arnav in confusion. Arnav smiled at her with only love for her gleaming in his eyes.

Khushi: Matlab yeh?(You mean he?)

Shyam ignored Nanaji and was all set to get his sister married today. He wiped Khushi's tears and said...

Shyam: Haan.. yeh sab Arnav ne kiya.. Viren aur Anu ki madad se.. Aaj mein aaya apni gudiya ki shaadi ke liye.. aur...(Yes.. Arnav has done all this.. with the help of Anu and Viren.. today I came to the wedding of my doll.. and...)

He looked towards his wife and daughter.

Shyam: Apni biwi aur beti apne saath lejaane ke liye. (to take my wife and daughter with me)

Payal smiled and blushed at the way her husband glared at her. Their trance broke as Nanaji interrupted them.

Nanaji: Yeh kya kehraha ho tum?(What are you saying)

Shyam: Jo apne suna! Ab bas nanaji.. I respect you.. lekin iska matlab nahin ke mein apko apni behein ki zindagi barbaad karne doonga.. Khushi ne bahut kuch saha.. aur agar mujhe yeh sab pehle se pata hota to main kabhi bhi payal aur anu ko yahan rehne deta.. Mein mama ke liye yahan nahin ta.. lekin khushi ka bhai abhi zinda hai.. (What you heard! Now enough Nanaji.. I respect you.. but this doesn't mean that I'll let you ruin my sister's life.. Khushi suffered a lot.. and if I knew this before and I would have never let Payal and Anu to live here.. I was not here for mum but Khushi's brother is still alive..)

Nanaji: Shyam beta yeh arnav tumhe barkaraha hai.. (Shyam this arnav is instigating you..)

Shyam: No! I trust my sister.. and I surely trust the one she loves..

Shyam looked at Viren.

Shyam: Viren sab kuch tayar hai? (Viren all arrangements are done?)

Viren:  Ofcourse jiju.. all set! Only waiting for the bride and groom...

Viren looked at Khushi and Arnav excitedly. He turned towards the guests and in his cool attitude he took the mike and said...

Viren: Ladies and gents, I'm you must be enjoying the party.. but change of plan.. please kindly move to the garden area.. Thank you!

While the guests began moving out of the hall, Shyam cupped Khushi's face and kissed her forehead.

Shyam: Khushi, I wished that when you get married, I would have made lots of preparation for this special day. But I've been always absent from your life.. and today you'll be getting married on a rush.. But I'm sure you understand our decisions.. Mein, Arnav, Viren... hum theeno ne yeh faisla liya tumhe puche bina...(Me, Arnav, Viren... we three took this decision without asking you..)

While talking to his sister, he couldn't stop his tears from falling. And he looked at Nanaji..

Shyam: I don't trust this man anymore..

He turned back to Khushi.

Shyam: Aur aaj.. wo yeh shaadi nahi roksakega.. (And today.. he cannot stop this wedding..)

Nanaji finally growled and turned around stepping away from the family.

ASR: Ek Minute... (One minute...)

But as he heard the sudden voice, he stopped on the spot and turned to face a smirking Arnav..

ASR: Aap bhagwan nahin hai.. (You are not god..) so stop thinking that you are god, varna akri waqt par ap bhilkul akela rehjayenge.. aur haan Arnav Singh Raizada apne kismat khud likte hai.. aur meri kismat mein kushi ka saath hai... (else at the end moment, you'll be left all alone.. and yeah... Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own destiny.. and my destiny is with Khushi...)

Fumingly he stepped away and disappeared from the hall. Payal approached Khushi and smilingly said..

Payal: To kya dulhan tayar hain?(So is the bride ready?)

Viren, Payal and Shyam stared at her amusingly as her cheeks turned red. She looked at Arnav with pleading eyes to save her from her family but Arnav smirked and enjoyed the scene. She was shocked as he was having fun on seeing her blushing... But who better can help her getting out of this awkward situation apart the daring Kashish.. A mischief glint glowed in her eyes and Arnav knew his lady love so well.

ASR thinks: Oh no..

Khushi lowered her eyelids and shyly said to her brother..

Khushi: Bhai... kya mein shaadi se pehle, Arnav se  akele mein baat karsakti? (can I talk to Arnav in private before the wedding?)

Shyam: Ofcourse!

Arnav's eyes popped out and he nodded...

ASR thinks: Arnav beta tu to gaya! (Arnav you are so dead!)

Khushi stepped away followed by Arnav. As they reached her room, she closed the door and cornered him... Both stared at each other.. Khushi brought her hands to his face and caressed his forehead and cheeks. He so wanted to kiss her lips right now and as he approached his lips to capture hers, he cried out in pain when the soft hands of Khushi slapped him.

ASR: Ooouuuchhh...

She raised her eyebrows in anger.

ASR: What is wrong with you Khushi?

And she hit him again but this time on his hard chest..

Khushi: How could you arnav? You had been planning all this and you kept me in the dark.. You moron, idiot!

And she hit him again...

ASR: Ouccchhh...


Arnav pushed her and ran from her hold while Khushi couldn't chase him because of her lengha. As he stood far from her, he said...

ASR: I just wanted to surprise you!

Khushi yelled..

Khushi: Surprise ya shock.. I almost died when I had to remove your ring!

And her eyes welled up as she remembered that moment. On the spot Arnav reached her and cupped her face..

ASR: Baby I'm really sorry.. I promise I won't do it again.. Don't cry please.. your make up will be ruined and then I'll have to marry an ugly you.

He chuckled while Khushi's mouth formed an O-shape. She hit him again before crashing into his hug.

Khushi: I love you... Thank you Arnav!

Arnav raised her chin up and pierced into her eyes naughtily.

ASR: I'd better have a kiss than a thank you.. I'm dying to take you since I saw you in that sexy outfit!

Khushi grabbed his collar pulling him closer to her lips as she took him into a passionate kiss. The knock on the door brought them back and they heard the giggling voice of Viren.

Viren: Guys I've been standing for too long behind this door... Leave some for the wedding night love birds.. The panditji won't wait for long...

Khushi left Arnav and was about to open the door when Arnav stopped her. Khushi looked at him confusingly as Arnav yelled out to Viren..

ASR: 5 minutes.. we'll be here..

Viren: Ok! Only 5 minutes..

And Viren walked away amusingly while Khushi stared at Arnav.

Khushi: Kya hua?(What happen?)

ASR: Nothing.. I just needed to tell you this..

She raised her eyebrows questioningly.

Khushi: Kya? (What?)

ASR: That I love you.. and I'll always try to be the best husband..

A smile curved onto her lips.

ASR: I cannot imagine my life without you Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Khushi cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

Khushi: You already proved to be the best husband.

Naughtily, she brought her arms around his neck.

Khushi: In fact... best husband, best lover, best friend.. and upon that best sex..

And she winked at him.

Khushi: I'm so waiting for our wedding night!

He pecked her lips and said sweetly...

ASR: Aab chale! (Now shall we go!)

Khushi: Wait... (Wait...)

He looked at her questioningly.

ASR: What?

Khushi: How the hell does Viren knows about us? and since when?

Arnav smirked.

ASR: Kashish babe, I'm madly in love with your wildness and your carefree style.. But sometimes one of us really needs to be responsible...

Khushi pouted.

Khushi: What do you mean?

ASR: I love to be with you.. you are wild, crazy, sometimes mind blasting but this time, my whole life was at risk.. I would have never taken the risk to lose you.. the next day I came in this house, in the morning I went to knockout Viren but then I realized that he was just the best friend who wanted to give you a better life away from this hell.

Khushi smiled.

Khushi: Yeah that he is!

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door and Payal said in a low voice...

Payal: Khushi are you ready?

Khushi: Yeah Babhi, I'm coming!

Arnav signed irritatingly and nodded..

ASR: Seriously, in this house.. to get some privacy, better come from the balcony.

Khushi giggled and pulled off from his hold. She opened the door and blushed as she saw the amused look of her babhi...

Payal: Arnavji aap jaye, mein Khushi ko lekar aati hoon. (Arnav you go, I'll bring Khushi..)

Arnav smiled and walked away from the room.

******************************









Simple but perfect... just the way it needed to be! In the short span of time.. that's the best Viren and Anu could have done.. especially to spare the back side garden of the house out of the eye sight of hitler.. How this was tough? It is clearly written on the tired face of Anu who's been running from here and there so as to keep Payal and hitler busy.. The people gathered around the mandap while Arnav sat and waited for his bride.. The panditji started his mantras which was a torture for Arnav... when suddenly his eyes popped out..

ASR thinks: Shit! Di!

He looked towards Viren and Lavanya and they both gave him a thumbs up.. As they moved aside Arnav's eyes fell on the happiness glowing on the face of his Di. She was so happy. By her side, her husband who was as excited as Anjali. And behind them standing Nk and Nats.. But what the hell, why Nk and Nats were hands in hands.. Anjali so wished to hug his brother and kissed his forehead but meantime she sent a flying kiss looking at the webcam. She had tears in her eyes as she saw Khushi approaching the mandap.. Arnav lifted his eyes towards Khushi and smiled proudly at his beautiful bride.. She was in the lengha he gifted her but her head was covered with a beautiful red ghoogat.. She sat next to him and Arnav placed his hand on hers as he sensed her nervousness.. They both stared at each other and went through all the rituals while the family's happiness knew no bound.. Shyam gave away his kiddo to Arnav.. Payal smiled tearingly while Viren put his arms around her shoulders..

Viren: Di... Don't worry! Not better than Khushi but I'm sure somewhere in this world there must be a girl made for me.

Payal smiled and kissed his forehead. She walked to her husband while Viren stared at Lavanya who couldn't stop blushing. The panditji declared the couple as wife and husband and they both took the blessings of Shyam and Payal. Lavanya and Viren both hugged the couple and Anu ran to Arnav. As he swept her off the floor, Anu kissed Khushi before saying to Arnav...

Anu: Aab mera treat?(Now my treat?)

ASR: Don't worry princess.. I still remember!

Anu: And dare not to forget! As without me this wedding would be impossible..

Arnav smiled at her innocence..

ASR: Thank you princess.. thanks for helping me, thanks for calling your dad here... and very important.. thanks for convincing your mama to let me gift my bride her wedding dress..

She winked at him naughtily while the couple laughed happily.

Anu: Anytime hotwa!  



Author's Note to my blog and IF members...

This is it guys.. It's over.. gosh I feel like crying.. Thank you thank you thank you to all the readers.. It's the first story I'm ending and now I can feel I'm a writer.. lolzzz.. My POV: sometimes I gave you the best, and the other times I gave you the worst updates.. but you've been supportive no matter what.. Thanks a lot for all these encouraging comments throughout this journey. A special thanks to 2 sweethearts, Anamikarocks and ara_000, they had been the life of my threads with their long full-on masti comments.. And to my other commenters, too many I cannot take names, but I'm sure they'll recognized themselves.. A super fun epilogue coming up on 6thjune as a double treat, for the 2nd anniversary of IPKParty and which is also my birthday!Party Love you all... And stay tuned to my other stories.. who knows maybe someday a season 2 might come up. Please leave your comments.. I really want to know your sincere thoughts about the story.. 




1 comment: